First impressions count in most walks of life, none more so than when you are trying to sell a property. When all is said and done, people buy properties because of the way they make them feel – and you can make potential buyers feel great by concentrating on your presentation. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- How is your lighting? Nothing improves the atmosphere of a home more than bright and light spaces.
- Do all of your rooms have a clear function to help viewers visualise their needs?
- Have you fixed any minor repairs? This makes buyers feel confident that you have looked after the property.
- Do you need to de-clutter? Put things away and watch your house expand.
- Could you entice viewers further with some fresh flowers?
- Are you making the right impression during viewings? If you choose to sell your Edinburgh property with Blair Cadell we can take care of this part of the process.
- If you have a lawn, when was it last mowed?
- Have you cleaned the gutters out?
- Are there window frames that need some fresh paint?
- Are the paving slabs leading up to your front door uneven?
- Are there any children's toys lying around?
- Are there any overgrown plants that need a trim?
Whether you are buying or selling property, Blair Cadell will be there to guide you through every step. Our transparent fee structure contains no hidden costs and you can choose the advertising services that will benefit you. Request a FREE property fee quote from us and we will generate a quote tailored just for you.
Blair Cadell are a leading firm of Edinburgh solicitors, dealing in a wide range of property, business, tax and personal legal services.